I’ve had very little to share in the last few months, because I’ve signed a contract saying I can’t! Where’s the fun in having a blog if you can’t write about the fun stuff you’re working on?
My next few projects, I’ve decided, are going to be ones I can share so that I can, oh, I don’t know, have something to write about maybe? This December, I will be working on the following projects:
- three aprons from a vintage pattern made for some little girls
- a paper-pieced pattern to offer for sale in my shop (if you want to be a tester, drop me a line)
- zippered pillows made from a friend’s spoonflower collection
- quilting a full-sized quilt using my longarm
- finishing up two small lapquilts with borders and then quilting them for another friend
- designing a queen-size Tree of Life applique quilt
Should be a busy and fun December! Thank heavens Wee Girl is going to start preschool in the mornings, so I can have a few extra hours to add to my work day. Right now, all work is accomplished during her afternoon nap time, and it’s just not quite enough time!